Xodo PDF Reader for Android
- Interface screenshots
Description of Xodo PDF Reader for Android
Xodo PDF Reader for Android is a unique application that combines countless features for both reading and editing PDF documents. With the program, you can read, sign, annotate, fill in PDF forms, share PDF files and get your data synced using OneDrive, Google Drive or Dropbox. The application perfectly suits any Android-operated devices with a flexible and customizable design.
XODO Reader: supported formats
The tool supports PDF file formats and can open PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word files. XODO is completely compatible with Adobe Acrobat.
XODO Reader: benefits and features
- High speed. The application is able to open your documents in a moment. Being one of the fastest readers, XODO amazes with its powerful performance and countless possibilities, offered to all the users.
- Handy table of contents. Your table of contents is linked with the documents and their chapters in an easy-to-use library.
- Tabs. Use tabs for convenient work across dozens or even hundreds of documents.
- Night Mode. Feel free to read in dark environments with no harm to your eyes. Just switch on the night mode on your XODO Reader and make your reading comfortable and much more pleasant.
- Printing. Feel free to print your documents with the means of Lollipop and KitKat. The app also has a full-screen mode on KitKat and higher and supports Samsung Multi Window.
- Bookmarks. Bookmark the needed pages for quick search and future references.
- Navigation. The detailed lists of search results, different levels of zoom, page rotation, vertical scrolling in different modes (one page, two pages, and cover page) are all available.
- Editor. Now you can type and edit texts saved in PDF formats directly from your mobile or tablet. Users are also allowed to use underline, highlight, and strikeout fonts, add arrows, lines, circles, and other simple shapes.
- Viewer and document manager. You can see all the previously saved annotations at a glance with the annotation summary, split and merge documents, as well as turn pages and scroll during making annotations. XODO is optimized for styluses, including SPen.
- PDF forms XODO is known for its feature for saving, filling out and sending forms. You can also sign any document by hand and save your signature for future.
- Converter. Create new PDF files and feel free to use your camera for scanning pages. The users can also convert images (jpeg, gif, png, and tif formats) to PDF documents.
- Synchronization. The app supports auto-sync with both Google Drive and Dropbox.
- File manager. XODO file manager allows you to copy, move, rename or delete your files. The program has quick access to the recently used documents.
- Connect. Your files can be viewed and edited by other users! Use XODO Connect to share your documents with your colleagues and friends — you will be able to annotate the files in real time. Note: you don’t need to create any extra accounts or download any third-party programs for these purposes.
- International. The application supports English, Chinese, Polish, and Italian languages.
Download Xodo PDF Reader for Android for free
|Name||Requires Androi||Current Version||Format||Link|
|Xodo PDF Reader for Android||4.1 and up||5.0.2||.apk||Download|