- Interface screenshots
Description of Librera Reader
Librera Reader, also known as Lirbi Reader, is a unique application that supports almost all kinds of modern reading file formats. Currently, the app has two versions: the free one with a few ads and a paid one free of any advertisement. The program runs smoothly on a wide range of Android gadgets, including early and the most up-to-date models. The app can boast of having over 10,000,000 downloads, it has been highly rated by millions of users.
Librera Reader: supported formats
The app easily handles any of your favorite book formats: EPUB, EPUB3, PDF, MOBI, FB2, FB2, DJVU, ODT, ZIP, TXT, RTF, CBZ, CBR, AZW, AZW3, HTML, PDB, XPS, MHT, TIFF, and OPDS Catalogs.
Librera Reader: tools and features
- Interface. The application was designed as an all-in-one replacement software to all the other readers on your device. Librera contains all the important features and options you need right at hand — the app’s interface is really understandable and easy. The developers paid extra attention to making your reading absolutely comfortable and enjoyable. Moreover, the program is lightweight and doesn’t require plenty of space on your device.
- Menus. Librera has a modern interface with the menus located in a convenient manner. You can also customize and set up your reader using lots of colorful themes, change the size of book covers, use grid or list book display. The tool is ready to implement any of your wishes in reading design! The application is also ready to offer an advanced search bar, favorite and recent books lists.
- The Bookshelf. Create your own personal libraries on the fly, add and remove folders as well as use bookbinding. You can also filter and sort your books by title, author, genre, size, series, and other parameters.
- Settings. Feel free to use textured and solid backgrounds, fonts (titles, text, italics, etc.), change reading direction (RTL and LTR), use smart white-space cropping, and lock pages in place to avoid accidental dragging. Page splitting and multi-word text search are all available.
- Night mode. Both day and night mode are fully customizable — you can use predesigned settings or set up your own features along with adjusting the brightness for each mode. Tap zones can be easily configured to meet your needs.
- Bookmarks. Librera allows adding the unlimited number of bookmarks and comments to each book and highlight texts with a single tap. The reader is able to automatically remember your reading position with no need to set up the feature manually.
- Special options. Librera has a number of unique functions for those who learn foreign languages. You can listen to the audiobooks, read aloud and use installed dictionaries (Abby Lingvo, GoldenDict and ColorDict) Furthermore, the user can perform the online search for passage translations using Dictionary.com, GTranslate, Longman, Oxford, Collins, Merriam-Webster, Cambridge, and Vdict.
Librera’s advanced functions:
- Honored document's CSS styles for AZW, AZW3, EPUB, and MOBI books
- The nested hierarchy of content
- Page sharing an image
- Thumbnailed page display in Go To
- Protecting your documents with a password
- RSVP speed reading for all supported formats
- Opening documents in file managers, emails, and other sources
- Exporting notes to an email or file
- Export and import book and app settings automatically
- Supports online Catalogs (Manybooks, Gutenberg) search and download.
Download Librera Reader for free
|Name||Requires Androi||Current Version||Format||Link|
|Librera Reader||4.0 and up||8.3.69||.apk||Download|