- Interface screenshots
Description of PocketBook Reader
PocketBook Reader is a famous program designed for reading ebooks on your smartphones and tablets. The application was developed by reading experts for Android devices, but it also has a version for iOS gadgets. Being a handy app, the tool is now becoming increasingly popular among thousands of new users. Among the app’s benefits is that PocketBook Reader download file is available for free, so you can easily save your money and get a convenient utility with no need to add funds.
PocketBook Reader: supported formats
The application is known for its support of the most known file formats for reading. Using PocketBook Reader, you can easily read a large number of files, including EPUB, PDF, FB2, DjVu, FB2, TXT, DOCX, zip, MOBI, RTF, CHM, HTML, CBR, CBZ, and CBT.
PocketBook Reader: features and benefits
- Audiobooks. If you prefer not only reading but also listening to the books, the app is surely the right choice for you. The app’s Text-To-Speed feature has been also added for your convenience.
- Dictionaries. The tool has a number of built-in dictionaries that allow its users to read books in various foreign languages.
- Battery Saving. The sleeping timer will protect your device battery from getting dried out. Using the timer will turn off your audiobooks automatically in a certain period of time.
- Personal library. PocketBook Reader offers to create a personal library with lots of convenient features. Feel free to add books to your favorites, sort your files by author, date, and title. You can also use a handy search bar to pick up the needed books on the fly. Your personal library can be displayed in two different ways — in the form of the list or as tiles.
- ReadRate feature. You can share your reading preferences with your friends! Tell your mates about the book you are currently reading and learn more about their favorite authors. The tool smoothly integrates with Facebook and other popular social networks.
- Bookmarks. Save the brightest quotes, leave comments and share your notes with your friends. The bookmarks feature has finally become socially oriented. Your notes can be also managed using different colors and fonts as well as sorted by date or page number.
- Synchronization. If you use both iOS and Android devices for reading ebooks, the app can be easily synced across the gadgets with different operating systems. Feel free to start reading at the same position and don’t miss anything important.
- Personalization. You can set up the PocketBook Reader and customize its design with no efforts. Lots of fonts, sizes, colors and customization fields will make your reader look absolutely unique. You can also use predesigned modes, such as day, night, newspaper and user. The reading modes include one and two pages as well as scrolling. The app has a user-friendly design that will be surely enjoyed by most users.
Download PocketBook Reader for free
|Name||Requires Androi||Current Version||Format||Link|