Foxit Reader for Android
- Interface screenshots
- Video review
Description of Foxit Reader for Android
Foxit Reader for Android is a secure and easy-to-use PDF reader and editor developed for Android-operated tablets and mobile phones. The app offers a full range of services for managing your documents and has a sharing feature that allows editing the same file by several people at the same time. The tool uses an innovative ConnectedPDF utility that is known for fast, safe and easy performance. Foxit PDF Reader free download is now available to all the users without any limitations. All the features and advanced options are provided without any payments.
Foxit Reader: supported formats
Foxit Reader can cope with any PDF file. There is no difference which program was used for saving PDF document: the program will easily cope with docs provided by Acrobat and other applications.
Foxit Reader: list of advantages
- Excellent user experience. The program is completely compliant with any PDF ecosystem and will be smoothly integrated with any Android device. It has a minimum weight, so the reader is not likely to make your device battery got dried in a few hours. Foxit is also incredibly fast, so there is no need to wait for a long time to open and edit your documents. The tool is securely protected against any unauthorized access — you always have full control of users who can edit each your file.
- ConnectPDF. The utility allows you to grant access (and revoke it anytime) to multiple users. Furthermore, feel free to get the detailed statistics about the users who opened your files and receive notifications about any updates in your documents. Feel free to share files using file links. Note: the app also allows working with protected cPDFs.
- Store and share files. Foxit has a handy integration with OneDrive, DropBox, Google Drive, and Foxit Drive, so you can effortlessly save, sync, and access your documents in a convenient manner.
- File manager. View, manage, make annotations or delete your documents as well as reflow files for easier viewing. You can also stamp and sign your docs on the fly! The program supports playing videos and audios in your files. The application has s number of basic features of capturing, scanning, converting and printing your docs.
- Forms features. Users can import and export form data, fill out and save forms as well as submit them using HTTP, FTP or email. Generating 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled forms is also embedded.
- International. Foxit supports a whopping number of 12 languages and is highly rated by users from different countries.
- PDF protection using password, certificates, and MIP
- Optimize files
- Sync with OneDrive Business
- Combine PDF documents
- Protect your corporate data with Microsoft Intune
- Convert PDF docs to TXT, image, Microsoft Office and HTML files
- Edit document properties
- Work on XFA forms
- Add video and audio
- Sign files with existing digital certificates
- Add/Edit media objects.
The advanced tools are available for free during the 7-day trial period. After that, you will be asked whether you would like to purchase a Foxit MobilePDF Business or Foxit PhantomPDF Business subscription.
Video-review of Foxit Reader for Android app
Download Foxit Reader for Android for free
|Name||Requires Androi||Current Version||Format||Link|
|Foxit Reader for Android||4.1 and up||188.8.131.525||.apk||Download|